Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Potpourri of Family News!



I have been so busy since getting home from Christmas I haven't hardly had a chance to update! We finally have the house up on the market! YEAH!!!!! Please pray that our house will sell in good timing with needing to move to Chicago. I posted a few pictures (Ok, maybe I went overboard!) of our Christmas, New Years, and Ella's 1st haircut!

We feel so blessed to have had my whole family together at Christmas! 14 people in a house for 2 weeks was definately exciting!!!!


BEFORE the MAKEOVER

AFTER

"I can see!"

The Three Musketeers


Christmas Eve with Mooah in her Christmas PJ's!



Taking a break with Uncle Warren on Christmas Day!


Obviously, exhausted from all of her unwrapping!


Dana and Myself Downtown at Daytons!

Camp Snoopy!

Not impressed!

Poppi with his favorite treat-
A funnel cake

New Years Eve!!!


Thank you for all your prayers for my brother-in-law. Prayers are so important and always a blessing to us!!!


8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the family picture!!!! It makes me miss Spring Break trips to the Rodabaugh abode.....your family is the best!
And Ella is precious--I can hardly wait to meet her when she only lives 2-3 hrs. from me!!! :-)

Kelly said...

Jana, those pictures were adorable. I love seeing your family all together. Wish that I could have seen you all!
I will definitely be praying that your house sells soon. When do you move?
Ella is so cute!!

Sarah said...

LOVE the new look--it is so "Jana"! :-)

Anonymous said...

Jana
Thanks for posting the family pictures! Love them!
When are you coming back to MKE?

Brenda Fuss said...

Hey Jana. You and your kids are soooo cute!! I thought you did a phenomenal job as our trainer. I guess that's the benefits of Christian school... we were just excited to finally have someone called a trainer. I don't know where Jen is. I still talk to Amber all the time, but she doesn't even talk to Jen anymore. I have Cate's e-mail address, though... she probably knows where her sister is... .haha.

Katie Poorman said...

oh my word!! i love ella's hair!!
and those boys... they are definatley trouble makers... LOL

mom2mine said...

I just had to say Hello! I have often wondered how you were (especially when everyone jumped on the blog and facebook band wagon). The pictures are beautiful and it is good to "see" you again. One of my daughters have that same sweater on Ella.

Tancy

Anonymous said...

HI HONEY,JUST LOVE LOOKING AT THE BLOG WHEN I GET A LITTLE HOMESICK FOR MY SWEET ELLA, AND YOU, OF COURSE. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR WARREN AND TANA. I KNOW THEY SO APPRECIATE IT. YOU ARE A DEAR AND I LOVE YOU MUCH. MOM