Saturday, December 20, 2008

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!

Merry Christmas! Here are a few pictures of our celebrations so far. Isn't Christmas so fun???? We are at my in-laws right now and then on our way to Minnesota! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Cousins

The Millers
Chicago
Navy Pier






Exhausted!

This is the tree in our apartment! A little big, but very festive!


Ella's 1st Hot Chocolate


That's not me on the left!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Jana, I thought that WAS you on the left in the bottom picture! I was going to tell you I loved your dress! Oh well, I guess it is true that everybody has a twin!:) Love ya! Can't wait to see you soon!:)

sara said...

Cute!!!! Love the pictures of the cousins.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your sister-in-law is a looker!! xoxo Jennie

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great time with your family! Love the pics!
Mom & Dad Miller