Saturday, February 21, 2009

BIG NEWS!!


Ella has big news she would like to share! Some family members had trouble figuring it out (It's Ok, Dad)!!!! We are very happy and as you can tell, so is Ella, although I am not sure she knows what's in store for her!!!!

6 comments:

Devin said...

Congratulations, Jana! That is wonderful news. Our motto is...the more the merrier! :-)

I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Seth, Auntie Jennie, and Cousin Magnolia can't wait to meet the newest little bundle of joy to play with! We love you all!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Our callendar is marked and we are ready to come at a moment's notice. Well not right now. Wait until October. Love you all. Mom and Dad R

2Icecubed said...

YEAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I haven't checked blogs in forever because of FB! So glad I did today...congratulations!!! Love the pictue of Ella-Haha!!! When is your due date?? So exciting!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen Ella smile so BIG! Congrats! The ladies at Oua. miss you too! Are you going to find out what the baby is? Hope to see you soon.

Lisa

the johnson crew said...

congratulations!