Saturday, October 10, 2009

Easton Warren Miller has arrived!!!!!

~Easton Warren Miller~
9 Pounds-13 ounces
22 inches long
We are so excited to have Easton here as part of our family. It was a long labor and delivery (which came very close to being a C-Section) but we are so thankful that all went well. It has been one year ago today that our brother in law Warren Brokering went home to be with the Lord. Isn't the Lord amazing to give us such a special gift during this time? We have often talked about wishing that Warren and Easton could have met and laughing about various things Warren would have said upon finding out we named him after him. I am so thankful that at moments when we are missing him we usually end up in laughter over some funny story we are reminded of. We are thankful to the Lord that Easton Warren had an amazing uncle that loved the Lord and desired to serve Him. We will pray the same for our Easton!

5 comments:

sara said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! He is a doll!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of our beautiful Grandchildren! I feel blessed to have been part of the excitement!
Love,
Mimi & Papa

Anonymous said...

Congratulationson your new baby boy! What a wonderful gift he is. Enjoy your children.

Anonymous said...

Jana Dee,

Thank you for delivering our precious Easton and Ella!!! I'm so proud of you and enjoyed our time together as a family in the hospital and the time I had off of work. I'm thrilled to have a daughter and now a son and I look forward to spending time together with the 3 of you!!! I love you SO MUCH and you are a TREMENDOUS mommy to our kids and a WONDERFUL wife to me. I love you FOREVER!!! Alex

Kelly Stout said...

Congratulations, Jana, Alex and Ella! Easton is just beautiful (like his big sister) Enjoy your babies-they grow up too fast!