Seriously, I am completely embarrassed at my lack of blogging! This was going to be a way to let my family and friends know what was going on with us and also to help me remember all the things my children have done. So far I will have very few memories to share!!!
I am trying to start anew!!!
Here we go!!!
Today in the car my precious Ella and I are talking.
**Sidenote: The other day in the book I was reading I read about communicating with your children. The first 5 minutes that you see them after school or work is critical! Try to talk with them immediately! So I thought that I would try it! What a great idea!!!
So a few weeks ago I try it:
"Ella, how was your day?" I asked.
"Momma, I don't want to talk now!" Ella said!
Really, your 3 years old! When did you turn 13?
I have been trying to work on this, so today, after school, I said,
"Ella, how much do you love Momma?"
"I love you 5 dollars!"
"Ella, how much do you love Daddy?"
"I love Daddy 3 dollars!!"
We have improvement in our conversations! (-:
1 comment:
ADORABLE! and i am so glad you are blogging these moments! your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment