Saturday, August 11, 2007

Here We Go!

Since so many friends and family live far away I thought this would be a perfect way to catch them up on our lives. More coming soon!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jana! I just wanted to be the first person to leave a message on your blog.
Big Al, give me a chuckle!
ELLA!!!!
Jana, can I use your blog to tell everyone about my cancer? Go to The brokeringfamily.blogspot.com Thanks for the free advertising space.
Love ya, Warren

Marcy said...

Jana, Alex, Ella, and Albert! You finally have your own blog!:) Yay! I'll be sure to check it frequently!
Warren, if you get to advertise, then I get to advertise!:) www.nannymarcy.blogspot.com
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Jana! What a great pic on the blog!!

Sarah said...

Jana, I am so glad you started this. I can hardly wait to see more of your baby supermodel. :-) She is adorable (but what could I expect with a mother as gorgeous as her own, right?)
I will add you to my blogroll!

sara said...

Hi Jana! I remember you! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love that picture of your little diva :) Looking forward to more blogging about your famiy!

Gretchen said...

Jana! Come see me over here! Welcome to the blogging world. The picture of the baby in the glasses is priceless. She's cute like her mommy.

Thought of you today, as I was thinking about Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. :)

Jana said...

Gretchen-
Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups -What a great memory!. That story is on my most embarrasing moment list! (Probably #1) Glad to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures of a beautiful family!! I have known Moo-ah and Poppi for many many years and consider them some of our closest friends.

Of course, Jana, you know that your beautiful daughter has stolen my heart. Karen and I look forward to having lunch with as many of your family that are available. We look forward to meeting Alex soon also.

See you soon. Phil 1:3

Ron Tate