Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Summer Vacation!!


Our 1st Family Vacation! We flew to Sarasota, Florida.
Moo-ah and Poppi (my parents) met us there. Ella
loved the water! What a wonderful time. Thanks Mom
and Dad for going with us!

17 comments:

Shannon Fure said...

Hi Jana,

Somehow I found your blog, and I'm so glad I did. I always seem to just miss you when you come into town. But I love the pictures, and you all look so great! I'm happy for you! I hope to catch up with you again soon!

Love ya!
Shannon Fure

Jana said...

Shannon!!! How have you been doing? Miss you! Give that cute baby a big kiss!! I was just looking at the picture of us with Garrison Keiller! What a hottie!

Marcy said...

Ella, You are such a precious bathing beauty! Auntie Marcy loves you! Tell your mommy and daddy that you need to come see me!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my dearest Jana,
I love your slideshow...there is alot of.....ELLA! Oh...I just wanted to leave you a little message on here saying that you're pretty much...well, the greatest! (that's what you wanted me to say...right?!?!) :) haha...just getting you back for saying that I have a talking problem during BB8! PLEASE.

Love the pics, tell Ella she is beautiful :)

love ya,
Ashley

Sarah said...

Ella is so precious, Jana! I can hardly wait to meet her some day. I am sure she is calm and demure just like her mother, right?
And your mom is as adorable as ever. Tell them hi for me!!! I miss Rodabaugh family gatherings, where I was always made to feel welcome (like when I first met your dad and he made me sit by him at the piano and played some weird song for me, and where was Jana? Oh, nowhere to be found....!I was abandoned with David by myself.):-)

Anonymous said...

Jana! Love the pictures! I especially like the ones with you and your parents in them...it's so good to "SEE" you again....and YES do stop by sometime! Love you!

Shannon Fure said...

Hi Jana,

Yeah our brush with stardom! That was so fun! I'm sure Garrison Keillor was all into us after watching us attempt to polka!

Anyway, not to talk about myself on your blog, but I never seem to catch up with you! We're doing great. Matt's assistant pastor at Berean in Brooklyn Park. I'm staying home with Jack and love it! We're really happy! So look us up sometime, and I will fill you in more. Kiss that baby and tell Alex hi. She's is SO CUTE!

Love,
Shannon

Jana said...

Sarah,
I will be up in your area in a few weeks. E-mail me and maybe we can get together. I think the weekend of Sept. 21. We'll call me Dad and have him come up with another song just for YOU!

Jana said...

Let me correct my last entry. We won't call me Dad we'll call my dad. I am so glad I clarified that!

Kelly said...

I am so excited that you started a blog. Ella is absolutely adorable!! I just want to squeeze her. Looks like you had a fun vacation with your parents. I loved seeing them too. By the way, you look great as usual :) Love ya and miss you!

Jill said...

Jana, little Ella is such a cutie! She looks like a little Rodabaugh. I liked seeing the pics of you and your parents.

WTBroke said...

Big Al-
Go Cards! Beat Cubs!
Go Colts!

PinkAngel said...

JANA - I miss you! What an adorable family. You look beautiful as usual and Ella is adorable!

Melissa

sara said...

Hi Jana! I love your pictures- that little Ella is a DOLL! You look like you are having fun with a little girl! And you look just as cute as you did in college too!

I will have to send you an invite to my family blog.

Thanks for asking about my art. I am going to start to sell it on my husbands website...soon. I will put the info on my art blog.

Shyrna said...

Hi Jana,

I am so happy to hear from you. It's been a long time. Ella is beautiful! You look happy and that is great! Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Jana, Precious daughter of God. I have missed you exceedingly! I am blessed by your continued testimony and commitment to your beautiful family that God has given you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR PICS!! I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE BIG RED ROOM, I THINK ITS SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE. GO CUBS!!!
MISS ELLA IS GETTING SO BIG. MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! LOVE YA!!