As many of you know, Alex is a HUGE St. Louis Cardinals Fan!!! (As if the bright red room didn't give it away!) I don't know if "HUGE" is the correct term. Perhaps these words: Extreme, Radical, Excessive, or Fanatical would be better. He named our dog after Albert Pujols! I can't even begin to describe him after the Cardinals won the World Series last year! There is a video of him at the moment they won, but it would be better if we didn't show it! Instead we will show pictures of Ella's First Cardinals Game earlier this summer!
Daddy and Ella ready to go to St. Louis!
Arriving at Busch Stadium!
The 2006 World Champions!!
FredBird, Ella, and Alex
(Doesn't Ella look thrilled to be there?)
A friend of Alex's gave us these Box Seat Tickets. What a treat! Ella did very good during the 1st and 2nd inning and the 7th -9th inning. The 3rd-6th innings consisted of Ella and I walking around the stadium quite a few times. Overall, she did very good, but maybe we will wait until 2009 until we take her again!
11 comments:
I hope you had a good time together, and I think Ella had a good time, too. We like your crazy Cardinals room, Uncle. I love you Uncle, Auntie Jana, Ella and Albert.
Love, Maddie
Ella is just SO adorable! we should try and get together next time I'm in OH!
Jana! Is that your living room, decked out in Cardinals paraphanilia (sp?)? If so, you are a better woman than I.....I told Josh if he ever obtains an office space, I will allow the soccer gear to take up that space. Otherwise, he has to take it all to his office at work. :-)
Hopefully we can see each other this weekend!
P.S. Ella looks so adorable, even though she wasn't an enthusiastic fan. :-)
That is our basement!!!!! We would be living in different houses if that was my living room!
I love the room and am also living with a Cardinal fan (maybe not that extreme! :) We took the boys to a college world series game a few years ago and I remember doing more walking than watching. She is such a cutie and I still can't believe that you are old enough to be a wife and mom. You know, you will always be little Jana to me. Just remember that I was nice to you when your sisters weren't!! :)
Love it!:)
I'm so glad you were able to visit me, too, this summer! It's so fun when you come to my apartment...oh wait, you haven't seen either of my apartments!!!
Love you anyways!:)
You guys crack me up!!!! But I did feel much better when I saw that that is your basement!!!!! Very cute pictures of the baby, by the way!
hey Jana,
I thought I had sent this to you already, but we just started a blog, too. furefiles.blogspot.com
You all are so so cute! I wish we could see you more!
Shannon
Jana - your family is adorable! Looks like your daughter is going to be just like you....should we warn MBBC now to be prepared! :)
I have a blog....but am unfortunetly very bad about updating it! But I look forward to reading all about the adventures of your family!
Shelly (Judge) Kolwinska
hey jana.. found you from sarah's blogg.. hope that's okay.
just wanted to stop in and say hi.. your daughter is soo cute.. I love her name. Do you live in Indiana? Have you heard from Lindsay in a long time?
check out my blogg.. I am on facebook, too.. talk to you later, dora
Post a Comment