Friday, September 21, 2007

MILWAUKEE!!!!!


Each fall we like to go to one of my favorite places, Milwaukee, to visit my sister Dana and her family. We celebrate Tyler's Birthday and mine. This year though, Alex had to work, so Ella and I made the trip ourselves. On Friday we were able to go to their school and see Dana's new job: the Librarian. The perfect job for her! I was able to teach Tyler's class when they came in. It was great to see the boys classrooms. That evening we had Family Night!!! On Saturday Ella went on her 1st bike ride. Will decided he didn't want to ride his bike down the hill so he sent his bike on ahead and followed it. We went to Tyler's violin lesson until Ella got a little loud and we had to "sneak out". That was difficult with a stroller, Ella, and Will. After church on Sunday we drove home! So much excitement packed in a short weekend! Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!!!! We Love You!


6 comments:

Jill said...

I loved your pictures Jana! Good to see Dana again. Happy birthday to you!

PinkAngel said...

I didn't realize she was still at Heritage! Ummm...are you going to add my blog as one of your friends or do not like me anymore?! :)

Shannon Fure said...

wow sounds so fun! I the love slides! These are great pictures! You can add me as a friend, too!

Actually, we don't have anyone's blog on ours either - how do you do that?

Donette said...

So sorry that we missed you, Jana! Maybe next time won't be so crazy!

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday, my dear friend, Jana! I wish I could be with you to help you celebrate!:) I hope to talk with you tonight! Love ya!

Gretchen said...

Jana, I just wanted to tell you that your little girl is so darling! She could be a baby model. SERIOUSLY! I just love all the dark hair. And those pictures of her with her cousins are super cute because they all look so much alike!

~Gretchen