That is hilarious! Happy Belated Birthday!! So glad that you are part of the thirties group. It was also so great to see Dana and her boys. Seriously, can't you talk her into blogging? Ella is a doll and looks like she enjoys her cousins. Love ya!
Jana, I am so glad I found your blog!! I spotted it on Kelly's links. Ella is beautiful, just like her mommy! I enjoyed looking through all your posts and getting caught up on your life. Happy belated birthday to you! I agree with Kelly...Dana must start a blog. I loved seeing pics of her boys on yours though. I look forward to checking up on you more often now!:)
6 comments:
OH MY WORD she is so cute!!!!
That is hilarious! Happy Belated Birthday!! So glad that you are part of the thirties group. It was also so great to see Dana and her boys. Seriously, can't you talk her into blogging?
Ella is a doll and looks like she enjoys her cousins. Love ya!
Aren't they little vacuums? She is SO CUTE!!!! She looks about Jack's age, but is probably a little older.
So thanks for saying Jack looks like me - I can never tell who he takes after!
Hilarious! She and Little E WOULD make a good couple. :-)
And I love, love, love the profile picture of her. She is beautiful, just like her mommy!
Auntie Marcy loves you, Ella!:)
Jana, I am so glad I found your blog!! I spotted it on Kelly's links. Ella is beautiful, just like her mommy! I enjoyed looking through all your posts and getting caught up on your life. Happy belated birthday to you! I agree with Kelly...Dana must start a blog. I loved seeing pics of her boys on yours though. I look forward to checking up on you more often now!:)
Post a Comment