Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 5 Years!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALEX!!!
(Yesterday was our 5 year Anniversary! I wanted to post some of our wedding pictures but I can't find the printer cord from our move to scan them!! I believe I am going to just have to buy a new cord!)
We had such a fun day yesterday! We found a butterfly garden that was free!!! Gotta love that. Then went to the park for a picnic. That was enjoyable until the geese starting chasing us. We were playing catch and I think they thought the ball was bread. Then we went swimming. It was a great day!!
Today is Alex's birthday! Happy 31 years honey!!!!

8 comments:

sara said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Cute picture!

Blessings From Above said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Miss you tons!

Shannon Fure said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! We were 5 years this year too - a good milestone. Matt's birthday is also the day after our anniversary - kind of funny. Well can't wait to visit you sometime in Chicago!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it amazing to look back and realize how blessed we truly are from our spouses!!

Sarah said...

Jana, thanks for coming up to see me! It was so fun, even though it was too short.
I love the picture of your little family. You guys are such city folk now....:-)

Anonymous said...

Babe,

Happy 5th Anniversary!!! I had a wonderful weekend with you and Ella, going to the "butterfly house", picnic by the river, playing catch, and then swimming at your pool. Plus, thank you for my birthday dinner too and my shirt. What a wonderful weekend it was!!! Thanks for taking care of Miss Ella and all that you do for me! I love you and Ella SO MUCH!!! Alex

Shannon Fure said...

Jana, so good to hear from you! I should get your email since this is the only way I know to contact you! Anyway, if you will let us visit you sometime, I will bring you all of the cheese curds and cookies you want! HA Miss you!

Shannon Fure said...

PS yes pray for our house situation - not good! No renters so far and no one looking at it.