Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHLOE BUG!!

Chloe, Maddie, Spencer
I wanted to say a special Happy Birthday to my wonderful niece Chloe!!! Uncle, Ella, and I miss you so much! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Ella and I have been talking all day about how special you are and how much we would love to be there with you today. Call us tonight and tell us about all your presents!
P.S.We Love And Miss You Auntie Maxine**

2 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

oh your apt. looks so warm and inviting. Will be praying your house sells. At least you are all together now and thats the most important! Glad moving is over and done. I know I"ll never want to do it again!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't read your blog for a long time. It was interesting for me to read how you felt about your move. We knew it was very hard for you and we prayed about it a lot.
We think you've made it into a lovely "home" for Alex and Ella. Even though some of your things are in storage, you've done a wonderful job with the others.
Love, Rebecca