Moving away from our first home together was more difficult than I thought it would be. The hardest part was putting things I love into storage. I have to admit I did start crying! Alot!
But then I was reminded of our friend Jamie (Thanks Dana and Mom for the reminder) and how she had to put many of her belongings in storage when she went to the mission field. Then I read a blog where someone said, "God doesn't mind us having nice things, he just doesn't want us to hold onto them too tightly." So instead of feeling like I am living in a pinball machine I have decided to be thankful instead. What a concept!!!
Thankful that my wonderful husband painted it so it would feel like home!
Thankful that I have a washer and dryer!
Thankful that I have a beautiful view!
Thankful that my Mom and Dad came to help me make it cozy!
Thankful that my Mother-in-law helped me organize my kitchen!
Thankful that Alex and I live in the same place again!
Enjoy the pictures!
6 comments:
Jana,
it's beautiful! I think you will love it. Where do you live??
Jana, I think it is adorable!!!! I am sure it is hard to be crammed in, but I kind of enjoyed living "simply" for awhile. It shows you what you really don't need to own. :-)
Can you come decorate my house?
You have done such a nice job with it. COZY! And very cute! Love the pink room :)
Jana, your place is beautiful! I was looking at your decorations and getting some good ideas for my bare walls! :)
I will be praying for you guys as you are still waiting on that house to sell. I know how hard that is. It took 1 1/2 years to sell ours in VA.
BTW, Ella is such a cutie. She looks so much like a Rodabaugh! I hope some day I will have the privilege to meet her.
so, when am I visiting? Nice pics, the apartment looks good, very Jana!
Talk to you later,
p.s. you never called me back!
jana, i found you!!!!! how are you? your new place is adorable. you decorate so nicely! i never knew you had a daughter. ella is adorable. how long has it been? where are you living now? i am still in minneapolis, same house that you saw last... only we have 6 kids now (not including marco and antonio who you and your mom met.) and we are praying for a move to a bigger place :).
email me jovialgiant@hotmail.com i would LOVE to hear from you. i have a private blog i could invite you to.
love you, janelle
Post a Comment