Thank you for all of your prayers during this last month. It is amazing to feel the comfort of God and know that is is because people are praying.
I think we are all doing good. We do have our moments. Sometimes I am doing great but then I think, "Oh, that was funny, I should call Warren." Then, realizing he is gone, I break down into the ugly cry. (Not attractive)
I decided to post some pictures since I have been terrible at that. They are from the last few months! ENJOY!



6 comments:
Jana, the pictures are beautiful! I miss you guys! I feel like Ella is all grown up and she doesn't even know us! :( Love you!
Jana Dee,
Thank you for updating our blog! I love the pictures!!! I'm so proud of you for everything that you do for Ella and me!!! I miss Warren a lot myself, as it's hard to believe that he's still gone. I love you and Miss Ella SO MUCH!!!
My son is a bit handsie!...Sorry about that!
Vince
Jana a couple of those pictures exactly happened with us and Jack especially the big slide! HA HA fun times
praying for you! Love, Shannon
Jana*
Thank you for the sweet comment on our blog! You know you can ALWAYS call us if you need to talk..or just vent! Kevin and I are excellent listeners! haha! we miss you guys! We are so excited for Rylei to be born too:) I'm 7 months and 1 week now...so I'm counting down the days! haha! only a couple months left! We have our 4D ultrasound this wednesday so I will have to post pictures on our blog for you to see! You and Tana will also be getting baby shower invitations in the mail in the next couple weeks if you want to come! Hope to see you soon!! love morgan
Honey, I'm up just looking on the family blogs and rejoicing in the wonderful family He has given us, especially for such a time as this. I loved the pictures of my little Ella and our Warren. Oh how I miss him. Love and Happy Birthday to Ella. Love Mom Phil. 1:3
Post a Comment