Friday, October 10, 2008

Heaven is a Glorious Place!

Our precious Warren is with his Lord and Savior!!! He passed away today at 2:55 pm. He was surrounded by Tana, family and friends.
I wanted to write about how special Warren was to me but at this moment I just want to comfort my sister and nieces and nephews. It is amazing to know that Warren has met our Savior and he has said, "Well done, though good and faithful servent." What a blessing to have had Warren as a brother. Our lives will forever be changed today, but praise the Lord we have hope in heaven. We will see you soon Warren!

11 comments:

sara said...

Awwww so glad he went to see Jesus. Praying for the family.

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

We will rejoice in the fact Warren is with our Heavenly Father right now with a new body without pain! Our hearts are breaking for your family and for those precious children. We will continue to pray for words of wisdom and strength for the coming days.

Stephanie said...

The song that is playing on your blog just said "Even in the shadow of death, I will praise you" (I love this song). My prayer for your family (and especially Tana and kids) is that God will give them grace beyond measure as they learn to live this new chapter...
I know I didn't know them well, but this has really hit home. I've cried tears today for your family every time I stop and think of what this day must feel like for all of you.
You are all in my prayers today and the days to come!
(Now, "I Can Only Imagine" is playing - what a wonderful thought for your brother in law to be living this!)

Anonymous said...

I know you and Alex are being an amazing support to Tana and the kids during this tough time.
Amber and I love you guys to death. Let us know if you need anything at all.


Vince

Kevin and Morgan Wilt said...

Jana & Alex,
We just wanted to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you face this difficult time. We loved Warren very much and find our comfort in knowing he is in a better place with our Lord, free of pain and suffering. He made a huge impact on our lives and gave us a wonderful start to a wonderful marriage. We are eternally grateful to him! He was such a blessing to our lives! If there is anything at ALL that you and your family need you know who to call! Love & Prayers, Kevin & Morgan Wilt

Sarah said...

Jana, I am praying for all of you. Give Tana a hug for me, and let her know that she will be in our prayers daily.
Their testimony through all of this has been such a blessing to me. I saw God's peace displayed in every reaction and attitude that you told me about.
I love you.....and I am hear anytime you need a listening ear.

The Boe's ~ said...

I'm SO sorry Jana....the song you have on here is perfect and making me bawl =) I just can't imagine, yet, God gives grace and is sovereign.
I will definitely be praying for you, Tana and the children, and all who knew Warren. esp. tomorrow and Tuesday ~ I'm so glad he isn't in any pain anymore.......thanks for the update!

Jen said...

Jana,

So sorry to hear for your incredible loss. My heart breaks for you and your family. My prayers are with you in this time of trial. God's deepest grace and blessing on you!

Love,
Jenna Cottrell

the johnson crew said...

Jason and I are praying for Tana, and the kids and all of you guys. i cannot imagine how much it must hurt. Praise the Lord for His peace in this hard time.

Praying, Janelle

Dramagirl said...

Jana,

I have been praying so diligently for Tana, the children and all of your extended family. I know tomorrow will be a bitter/sweet day. So hard to say goodbye, but so sweet that Warren is walking with Jesus. I found pictures of you as a camper at Northland. It is so funny that I knew you there and Tana and Warren at MBBC. Anyway, I may try to post some pics of those days on my website. I have some funny ones of Warren being goofy like he always was. He always lived life to the fullest. He was such a blessing. We are praying for you! Love, Kristy (Carlson) Walker

Shannon Fure said...

Jana, we are praying for you and your family. You are so special to us, and our hearts go out to you during this time.
Love, Shannon