Friday, October 10, 2008
Our Precious Warren
Today is a very difficult day for us. Our brother in law Warren is now ending his fight with cancer. He has fought so long and now gets to enjoy meeting our Lord and Savior. At this time please pray for the Lord to take Warren soon. He is struggling for every breath. Such a strong heart. Tana and the kids are are doing as well as can be expected. The kids are filled with questions: "Why Daddy?, Will Daddy still have cancer in heaven?, Will he meet Jonah and Noah?" Pray for all of us as we answer them. We have no understanding so how do we explain to children whose hearts are breaking? Thank you for your prayers!! We love you Warren!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jana,
We are praying continually for Warren, Tana and those precious children. May God`s grace be with them at this time. We also are praying for the rest of the family, as well. The Brokerings are a very special family and their faith has been so strong throughout this terrible disease. May God be with them and the rest of the family...love ya, Dee
Love you all!
Jana,
You know we are praying for all of you. You guys have been so strong and such a testimony for Christ. We love you!
I have been and will continue praying for the whole family. Thanks for the update! Love and Prayers . . .
Holly Sundsmo
Wow - I was blog browsing and came across this today. I will DEFINTELY be praying for all of you. I'm so sorry for your family as this has to be so incredibly hard. Thinking of you guys!
Jana,
We are constantly praying for you all. I can't imagine answering those questions and my heart is just breaking for your family. We will pray for wisdom and comfort that only God can give. Love you all!!
Jana, Alex, and Ella: It was nice to see you but wish it had been under happier circumstances. You have a wonderful family and I am so glad Pastor Warren enjoyed so many years with you. I know how hard it is to see those we love suffer and be in such pain. I have four sisters and I know when they hurt, I hurt. All of you will be in my prayers in the days ahead. With a sorrowful heart Randi
Post a Comment