**EDIT** This afternoon on our way home home from school Ella and I had a conversation:
Me: "Ella do you love Momma?"
Ella: "Yes"
Me: "How much do you love Momma"
Ella: "Too much"
On my 1st day to sleep in past 8:00 since 1989, I was soundly sleeping n my bed while Alex was getting reay to go to work.Ella is always a late sleeper so I wasn't too worried about her waking up. Well, what do yo uthink happened.
7:25: Ella screaming!
7:26: Praying Alex would hear it, shut our bedroom door, and atake Ella to work with him.
7:27: Realize that won't be happening. (I hear Alex in the background laughing because he knows inside I am screaming as well!) I get out of bed and open Ella's door to hear her saying,
"My tag bwothring me!"
Are you kidding me!?!?!?! You woke me up to say your tag was bothering me and you need it cut off. I know that one day I will miss her little comments and I am reminded of this everyday, but still, lets save the comments for past 9 a.m.
A few weeks ago Ella and I went out to eat. Alex was working so we were enjoying a girls night out. As we are walking in to the restaurant I see a sweet lady smiling at Ella and I'm thinking how sweet and precious my daughter is, when the lady smiles, revealing two huge buck teeth. At this point I am thinking to myself this lady looks so familiar. Who does she remind me of? At that moment Ella helps me out and says it loud and clear for all to hear...
"Look Mama, it's the Easser (Easter) Bunny!"
3 comments:
Hilarious!!!! Love it- the Easter bunny :)
oh that is so so funny!
we visited a new church sunday morning and anna asked an elderly lady if she had a baby in her tummy. - i could have died.
I am sorry to say this Jana, but.....she is exactly the kind of daughter you deserve! ;-)
I love you, dearest. ha ha!
Post a Comment