Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

We were driving to church on Sunday night when I heard Ella in the backseat. She was making her "ooh-ooh" sounds and her hands were grasping toward the window meaning she wanted something. I looked out the window and not next to our car but two lanes over was a man eating a hot fudge waffle cone sundae. My precious Ella!!!! Always looking for chocolate!!!!!

4 comments:

sara said...

How funny! They learn quick about "Chocwate"!!!

Anonymous said...

Jana Dee-
What a funny story about Ella, that's our daughter, always thinking with her stomach!!! I love our blog being able to see pictures and read funny stories; thank you for doing it for us!!! I LOVE you and Miss Ella so much, and can't wait for the 3 of us to be together again in our "Estate" in St. Charles! We're going to have so much fun together and make new memories too!!! Thank you for being a WONDERFUL wife and TREMENDOUS mother!!! You ARE the perfect wife I always dreamed about!!! See you soon!!!

PinkAngel said...

awww....what a sweet husband you have. anyway, it's always good to start a love of chocolate at a young age! :)

Sarah said...

Wow, perhaps Alex could contact my husband and inform him on the benefits of leaving endearing comments on his wife's blog.....

And I think I sometimes make that noise when I see hot fudge sundaes too! :-)