Moving Day has finally arrived. Alex and I are thrilled that this 6 month long tranisition is finally over. Only seeing each other every other weekend gets quite difficult! Although, not having to cook has been nice (-:
We loaded the truck today. Alex, unfortunately, couldn't make it 'cause he had to work. So, our dear friends all came together to help.
Just a note to anyone who is thinking about moving: If you are in a 2 bedroom house- a 17 ft. U-haul truck is not big enough. Such fun memories!!!
Keep praying for our home to sell.
I can't wait until tomorrow to move into our new place!!! Lifting boxes is always enjoyable.
7 comments:
Auntie and Cousin Ella,
I hope you have a fun move and like your new place. Mommy and I pray for you lots. I love you both and uncle too!! Magnolia
We are so excited for you! I know it has been a hard few months. We will miss you tons! We will have to make a weekend trip up to see you soon! Love you!
PS Keep your blog updated so we can see how things are going!!
Hon, I am so glad you are finally back together for good. Just tell Alex he can take you out every night to show how much he missed you. :-)
I got your message--I was on the phone with a friend from high school who I haven't talked to in like 4 years. So--you were second place for the moment. I know you are not used to that, but it is good for you to experience once in awhile..... :-)
Love ya! I will call you tomorrow to hear all of the stories.
Goodness gracious! It sounds as if you have had some grief! Moving is always SO CRAZY!!! I will pray that the move goes very smoothly for you! Glad you will get to be with your hubby again!
Jana, how is it coming along! How exciting! Hope to see pictures, and I can hope we can see you soon!
Thank you to all the people who showed up to load the truck in Terre Haute. I was the "lucky one" who had to work; however, I appreciate all of the folks who helped Jana get everything out of the house! A special thank you to Kevin Wilt, his fiance Morgan, and Jake Strohm for driving the truck up here, staying all night, and then unloading everything else in storage too!!! May God bless all of you for your extra efforts!!! Everyone is welcome to come to Kane County to see Jana, Ella, myself and of course, the Cougars!!! Also, I can't leave without thanking Jana Dee for EVERYTHING she has done the past 6 months in preparation for this move and thanks to the Rodabaughs for everything they have done for us recently up here too!!! I LOVE you guys!!!
Hi Jana and Family!
I am glad to see that you made it and you are doing well. We (Ouabache Friends) will miss you and your great personality!
Post a Comment